"I have found that Sunland Asphalt is a very honest and forthcoming representative for street maintenance. They sit down with you and discuss all phases of the application, no matter what you are having done. In selecting Sunland you are very much selecting the most qualified contractor you will ever deal with."
Bonded Wearing Course
The NovaChip Ultrathin Bonded Wearing Course can be used as a preventative maintenance or surface treatment and combines the strength of hot mix with the flexibility of thin maintenance treatments. Over concrete or asphalt pavements, the NovaChip system is the latest in proven hot mix technology and is now being used in over 30 states for pavement preservation.
This exclusive paving process places a thin, coarse modified binder aggregate hot mix over a NovaBond® polymer asphalt membrane. The process is quick- completed in one pass by a specifically designed machine. Your road can be opened to traffic sooner than with any other conventional treatments. NovaChip is a complete pavement surfacing system.
Placed in One Pass
- Fast construction/return to traffic means lower delay costs
Polymer Emulsion Membrane
- Cures quickly
- Superior bonding
- Impermeable membrane seals out water
High Quality Hot Mix Asphalt Course
- Aggregate Matrix of hard, crushed gap graded rock
- Reduces noise on all pavements
- Reduces hydroplaning
- Reduces backspray for better visibility in wet weather
- Restores and retains friction
- Reduces noise – especially over PCC
Thin Lift- 5/8" to 1.5"
- Maintains overhead clearances, curbs and drainage profiles
- Reduces applied weight
- Performance up to 10 years with crack sealing