Sunland completed the job as requested; then we wanted additions that should have been part of the initial job. Sunland was able to provide us with a proposal for the additions and complete the change in a timely manner at a reasonable cost.
- Fred Harrell , Las Vegas Harley Davidson
Very impressed with everything.
- Robert Vincent , ATP LLC
The work completed by Sunland corrected the water retention condition in our parking as expected.
- Dennis Roehler , Avondale Elementary School District
Duane Huff worked diligently to meet the access/egress needs of our 442 home residential community while developing an aggressive schedule. Sunland crews were unfailingly polite in interactiing with our homeowners. Project evolved from $270k to $350k with no change in schedule. Maggie Martin was most helpful.
- Joseph Barton , The Springs HOA
I never have to worry about the finished product when dealing with your company. Your people do what they say they are going to do.
- Mike Merrill , Lookout Mountainside HOA
Rick Risner has been great to work with. I hope Sunland continues to treat him well in all efforts to keep him with the Sunland Asphalt team.
- Shane Kiesow , City of Apache Junction, Apache Junction
The Community was extremely happy with the results.
- Joseph Nastav , HOAMCO
Great experience with your company and great work at my association!
- Joseph O'Hagen , Acacia Pueblos HOA
Well organized, professional, on schedule. Will use them again. Clean operation top to bottom!
- Mr. Pat Boyle , Brycon Construction
Jim Henderson was exceptional as always, I have worked with Jim for many years on my communities and he has always gone above and beyond. Cathy Borodin assisted was and was excellent as well and very helpful.
- Vicki Jacobs , PMG Services
My experience with asphalt companies has been mixed. Many do not have a good track record when it comes to integrity and quality products. Sunland is different. You all performed at a high level and provided the quality that you defined in the contract.
- Bill Brown , Canoa Ridge HOA
They did very good work and they were very responsive. The project manager made sure we were both on the same page before starting the project. Absolutely no complaints from the homeowners. I would use them again.
- Alison Flores , HOAMCO
The work I requested was completed expeditiously. I will not hesitate to call you again when the need arises.
- Eric Wittwer , Clark County Water Reclamation District
Sunland was not the lowest bidder, but I am pleased that Sunland was chosen as our contractor. In the end, the project came in on time, under budget and with the quality product I was looking for.
- Bill Brown , Canoa Ridge HOA
Another wonderful job done by Sunland! Many thanks to Gary Hayes and the team!
- Patricia Hickey , RPAI Southwest Management LLC
Great job on several miscellaneous sites, even on the smallest of projects.
- Von McLain , Peoria Unified School District #11
We have been contracting with Sunland for twenty years. That must say something about the company.
- Annoymous , Chandler, AZ Customer
I spoke with several of your men and they were professional and courteous. They worked quickly and knew what they were doing. This is the second time our HOA has used Sunland and appreciate the quickness and a job well done.
- Pat Anderson , Palm Grove Clusters Townhouse Association
Everyone on the crew was very nice to work with.
- Bruce McDaniel , Arizona Self Storage
Job well done!
- Dick Hayes , Desert Palms Presbyterian Church
Sunland Asphalt was great to work with on this project and I would highly recommend them for asphalt work of all sizes.
- Ashley Coke , First Service Residential
Keep up the good work.
- Angel Tellez , Saddle Mountain USD
Sunland has done all of our road work throughout the years and we are still very satisfied with the professional and satisfying work they do.
- Al LePage , Pueblo Estates HOA
Look forward to using your services in the future.
- Cliff Wickstrom , Desert Sky Club HOA
Your staff was very responsive to our needs and handled the project in a professional manner.
- Annoymous , Tucson, AZ Customer
I can't think of any better people to work with than Duane Huff and Maggie. I feel so confident when they are involved with our projects. Contact calls are made with scheduling adjustments or asking if I need anything or any questions. So professional they are.
- Al LePage , Pueblo Estates HOA
Jim Henderson did a great job of communicating with me and answering my questions before the job. Rodrigo was very helpful and easy to work with. All in all, a great job. Thank you!
- Judy Clapp , J Clapp Properties
Sunland does truly excellent work (I'd surmise the best in town), and we've used the company twice in four years on two sizable projects. They do exactly as they promise, and do it for a very reasonable price (easily outbidding its nearest competitor twice). Highly professional, they even tossed in extra services like necessary paint lines free that we didn't even discuss.
- Tom Wong , Orchid Garden Restaurant
The two guys that did the work were diligent, professional. I think they did the job right.
- Annoymous , Las Vegas, NV Customer
Very willing to make adjustments and communication is very good.
- Mike Penosa , CBRE
Great job. Good people to work with. Delivered what they said in the contract.
- Annoymous , Green Valley, AZ Customer
It was great working with Ryan Mackey and Jesse Cherry. Both were very professional and accommodating. Great company. Will be recommending you to many others, as I am part of the Tucson Metro Chamber of Commerce.
- Edgar Martinez , Tucson Metro Chamber
We have always been happy/satisfied with the quality of workmanship and the folks from Sunland - they try to keep a cantankerous gang pleased, not always an easy task.
- Mike Conlan , Sky Ranch Estates Owners Association
Faultless job and overall experience.
- Polly Wotherspoon , HOA
Sunland has always done a superior job for my centers.
- Susan McMasters , Weingarten
Sunland is a professional and customer friendly organization.
- Bill Grimes , Maricopa County – MCDOT
- Randy Dykema , Village Green HOA
We got 3 estimates before deciding on Sunland. Sunland was the middle bid, but Duane (estimator) was the most straightforward and easiest to understand what was going to be provided.
- Joe Lauer , Pusch Ridge Vistas II HOA
Sunland is the best!
- Christine Howe , Birtcher Anderson Properties
Very good attention to detail with paving.
- Nicholas Savante , City Property Management Co