What Sunland is Thankful For This Holiday Season!
23 November, 21 /
Sunland Asphalt & Construction, LLC has navigated several changes this year including partnering with Huron Capital and merging with our largest competitor Ace Asphalt to expand in various markets. As we reflect on the past year, we are filled with gratitude for the flexibility and tenacity of Sunland employees, our customers, vendors, subcontractors, and the community. The growth Sunland experienced this year was a first in its history and was made possible with hard work, teamwork, and collaboration. For these attributes, we are thankful.
- We are thankful for our 819 employees, and this includes the addition of 360 employees from our merger.
- We are thankful for our customers who continue to work with us during a season of change.
- We are thankful for our vendors and suppliers that have continued to show up and supply us with the product to continue to conduct our work successfully.
- We are thankful for our subcontractors and the collaboration and support we receive as our partners and view them as an extension of our company.
- We are thankful for the communities that we conduct our business in. From Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, and Texas, we are honored to run business and give back to these states where we work, live, and play.
From the Sunland family to your family, Happy Thanksgiving.